Sunday, May 8, 2011

Week 53 Challenge

#58 Soft Clusters
63 Easy to Crochet Pattern Stitches Combine to Make an Heirloom Afghan
Leisure Arts

Between the really soft yarn and the stitch pattern--I really like this one!

Projects in Progress
99 Snowflakes
Leisure Arts

I haven't had a chance to work on much more than the challenge, snowflakes, and chemo caps. Snowflakes are easy to crochet--but a bear to starch!! Just warning ya!

What I am Reading

I did find a quote this week from Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Dumbledore to Harry:

"Ah, Harry, how often this happens, even between the best of friends! Each of us believes that what he has to say is much more important than anything the other might have to contribute!"

Other Stuff

This week's post is short for a reason. It's Mothers' Day. I've spent the better part of today with my daughters and grandchildren and it has been a wonderful day. The weather even cooperated, which was doubtful during last night's thunderstorms and tornadoes.

Happy Mother's Day and have a good week.

No comments: