Sunday, February 28, 2010

Under the Weather


I have had a bad cold all week. Finally, Saturday I decided to give in and spend the day on the sofa watching the Olympics.


One Superscarf is completed. I made this a basic garter stitch scarf, changing colors every six inches. Garter stitch is actually kind of fun even if boring. With my eyes watering and blowing my nose every other row, I could still knit without looking.


Next on this list is to crochet a top. I’m using neutral colors and I have no idea what I’ll wear with it.


Before starting on the “Challenge Project” I still have to vest to knit. Unlike Julie and Julia, I am not going to set a deadline. For me that would be too stressful. I still have Christmas presents to make, Superscarves, charity projects, and things for my booth this summer.

No comments: