Monday, March 8, 2010

March Madness



It’s basketball time in the Hoosier State! I’ve been traveling and watching basketball this past weekend. Three and one-half hour bus ride to the school, two hour game sitting on a hard bleacher watching our girls lose, three and one-half hour bus ride back. I have serious rear end issues. Our season is not over yet! We still have the “Big Dance”.


The crochet blouse is on hold while I work on something for my Fiber Pal. We get challenges every month and this month the challenge is to make something that shows where we would most like to travel. This is going to be fun. I’m not giving out anything yet. Last month we were to send something that we like to our Fiber Pal. I made a crochet mug cozy and included a mug and tea bags. It turns out we both like tea because I got tea bags, too. She also sent me a washcloth she made and a ball of cotton/corn yarn. I’ve never seen yarn made from corn. It’s so soft.


Later this week I’m on Spring Break. I should get lots of crocheting done!

No comments: