Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week 41 Challenge

#63 Parallel Cables from 63 Easy-To-Crochet Pattern Stitches Combine to Make An Heirloom Afghan, Leisure Arts.
I may not have chosen a good yarn for this as you can't see the cables very well.

Warmer weather is here! OK. So it hasn't even gotten to 40 degrees yet, but it's better than what we have had. Yesterday we took a walk on the trail. There is still a lot of snow and ice out there, so the walk was a challenge, but it was nice to get out. Spring will be here soon. The groundhog said so!

I haven't gotten much else done this week, except to get orders for more scoods and mittens and work on items to put on etsy. My Etsy shop is up and running. I am sure there is a way to put a link somewhere on the page, but for now you can get to it from here. Please stop by and check it out. Let me know what you think. I'll be adding more items over the next several weeks.

Have a good week!

No comments: