Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weeks 42 & 43 Challenge

This week challenges from 63 Easy to Crochet Pattern Stitches Combine to Make an Heirloom Afghan, Leisure Arts:

#47 Ripple Stitch


#32 Aligned Cobble Stitch

I really like the ripple stitch. There hasn't been much time lately, but I would like to develop a crochet hooded scarf set. When that happens, the ripple stitch is on the list.


Speaking of hooded scarf sets, or as my daughter calls them, "scoodtens", I have finally managed to snap a picture of one before it went out door. This one is made in a basic garter stitch for the scarf and stockinette stitch for the mitts. Everyone so far seems really happy with them and I am about to finish all orders for now. I imagine the orders will pick up again in the fall.

Other than the scoodtens, I have only had time to work on the challenge and crochet chemo caps.

Have a good week!

No comments: