Sunday, June 12, 2011

Week 58 Challenge

#4 Treble Crochet
63 East to Crochet Pattern Stitches Combine to Make an Heirloom Afghan
Leisure Arts

Yes, I know that's not a crochet block. This week's block is just too ugly and boring to print, so here's a picture of Truvy, the lazy dog.

Treble crochet has its place, but as a block for a afghan, weeeelllll, it just doesn't fit. Treble Crochet clusters would have been nice.

Projects in Progress
Yes, I know that's not a knitted or crocheted project. I've been very busy with a big project that has a due date, so nothing was worked on this week except for the project. Instead, you have a picture of my hydrangea bush, which just started blooming.

What I Am Reading

I have managed to get a little reading done this week. We also watched the the movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part 1. The movie covered the part of the book that I have read so far. I have to say I was a little disappointed with the movie, but that is what happens when I read the book first then watch the movie. I know it's hard to cover everything in a short time span, but it seemed like some things were left out that could have been done without any extra movie time. Like the wedding. In the book Harry was disguised as a cousin of the Weasleys so that no one would know that Harry was there. Harry was not disguised in the movie. To me, that took away from the danger Harry was in if anyone reported a sighting of Harry Potter. Anywho, so much for that.

Other Stuff
I don't have any other stuff this week since I've been working exclusively on the project. So here is a picture of my hollyhocks, which have also just started to bloom.

My Etsy shop will have a little updating this week.

Have a good week!

No comments: