Sunday, August 8, 2010

Week 14 Challenge


#22 Cross Stitch from 63 Easy-To-Crochet Pattern Stitches Combine To Make An Heirloom Afghan, Leisure Arts

With the weather, allergies and migraines, I've basically been out of focus the past week. It has been a little cooler this weekend. I actually felt like a bike ride this morning. We went to the grocery store and the exercise was felt great.

I've got several projects on my hooks and needles. The first, of course, is the challenge. This block was fun and is one of my favorite stitches. It would make a great inset on the tunic in last week's blog.

The RAL/KAL is coming along nicely. I am about half way through the first sock and the book is pretty good. I am a little disappointed with the group. There are threads for book discussion, but no one is discussing. The moderators should post some questions for discussion instead of "discuss Chapters ___ through ___ here". Maybe I should start a thread when I get a little further through the book.

I've started another dishcloth KAL, and there is the on-going crochet coaster project.

Have a good week!

No comments: