Sunday, August 22, 2010

Week 16 Challenge


#51 Star Stitch
from 63 Easy-To-Crochet Pattern Stitches Combine to Make an Heirloom Afghan,
Leisure Arts.


I don't particularly like this stitch; or maybe it's the 100% acrylic yarn; or maybe it's the color. There isn't much stitch definition, and the block itself is so stiff. I probably will not use this for anything else.


The sock blankie is started. The pattern can be found on the Heathen Housewife's blog. I've completed about two and a half rows and have yet to use the same yarn twice. Where did all that sock yarn come from?

For the KAL/RAL, the sock is almost finished and I am a little over half way through the book. Stay tuned for more...

The temperature outside has cooled down a little, but still not much rain. I am still having to go out every other day to water my hydrangeas and spirea--the petunias are on their own but seem to be hanging in there.

Have a good week!

No comments: