Sunday, March 13, 2011

Week 45 Challenge

#13 Bushy Stitch,
63 Easy to Crochet Pattern Stitches Combine to Make and Heirloom Afghan,
Leisure Arts

I really like the texture on this stitch. This, too, would make a good scarf. One nice thing about this challenge is that I'm getting some ideas for stitch patterns to use on different things.

The scoodtens (hooded scarf and mittens) are all finished! WooHoo!

I made my first sale on Etsy! WooHoo!

We have adopted the sweetest dog. I'll have more information about her next week. Her foster mom is bringing her over this evening.

It's been a good week--can you tell?

Next week is Spring Break and I'm taking some vacation time AND the weather is supposed to be nice. WooHoo! I hope to start working on something for myself.

This is Sadie on a blanket I crocheted for her out of scrap yarn. She really seems to like it, especially since most of her day is spent sleeping. I'm sure our adopted puppy will keep her more awake. I think that since Amos has been gone, she gotten a little lazy. Truvy will take care of that.

Have a good week!

No comments: